A Quick & Easy 5 Ingredient Cocktail Recipe to Get You Through Quarantine!
Let's Get Crafting!
Servings: 1 Cocktail (...cause #SelfIsolation). Multiply ingredients for more servings!
-1-2 tbsp of White Sugar
-1/2 cup of Cold Water
-4 tsp of Cranberry Juice (optional)
-1/2 cup of Sparkling Rosé/Sparkling Wine
When Life Gives You Lemons...
1. Start by, cutting the lemon in half. Put aside half a lemon for garnishing at the end.
2. Juice the other half of the lemon (be sure to drain out any seeds!).
3. Add the cold water to the lemon juice.
4. Mix in the sugar & stir away! (Add 1 tsp of sugar for a tangier cocktail & 2 tsp for a sweeter cocktail)
Voila! You've now made Lemonade!
If you don't have cranberry juice, go ahead and skip to step #6.
5. To pinkify your lemonade, stir in the cranberry juice!
Well done! You've now made a delicious Pink Lemonade!
Feel free to add some ice and enjoy your fresh juice as is!
Let's Pump Up This Party!
6. Time to add in the good stuff—the sparkling wine! If you've made pink lemonade, add in your Sparkling Wine & give it a good stir! If you've made regular lemonade, add in your Sparkling Rosé & give it a good stir! Got no sparkling wine on hand? No problem! Substitute the sparkling wine for some club soda!
7. Don't Forget the Garnish! Add a few slices of lemon using the other half of your lemon and a couple ice cubes to garnish your drink.
Pop, Fizz, Clink! You now have a Pink Lemonade Sparkling QuarantWINE Cocktail!
Sit back and enjoy your quick & easy cocktail from the comfort of your home!
Be sure to tag @pink.prosecco to share your delicious crafted cocktails!