A visual how-to guide to create a twist on your favourite cocktail—the mojito!
Let's Get The Party Started!
What You'll Need:
Sparkling Lemon Juice
Serving Size: 1
Let's Muddle The Magic!
1. Slice cucumbers and place them in
your glass of choice (I prefer a tall
2. Add some mint leaves to the glass.
3. Use the muddler to break down
the essences of the cucumber and
mint. This will make the perfect
base for your mojito.
Prep the Show-Stopper—the Garnish!
4. Peel the skin of your cucumber
using a vegetable peeler.
5. Once you've peeled off the skin,
repeat this process to get a long
strip of cucumber. (Ensure to apply
pressure while peeling to increase
6. Fold this stripe in an accordion-like
7. Secure the shape by inserting a
8. Reconfigure the shape of the
garnish by spacing out the folds.
Let's Get Crafting!
9. Add your ice to the cocktail shaker.
10. Based on how strong you would
like your mojito, play with your
vodka to sparkling lemon juice
ratio. (My suggestion: 60/40
11. Add your desired amount of
vodka and sparkling lemon juice
to the shaker.
12. Shake, shake, shake!
13. Add ice to your serving glass.
14. Strain your cocktail into the glass
with the muddled ingredients.
15. Using a tall spoon, stir the
16. Add your garnishes! I added in
the cucumber crafter garnish as
well as slices of lemon and mint
Happy St. Patrick's Day &
For a how-to video, head to this link!